Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I miss you BR549!!!!

Today is my first day to blog. Wow, what do I say. My title is "I miss you BR549". That's what I used to call my boy Bobby Rex Howell. He left us 1 year ago today. He was a true blessing to all who knew him. I really miss him. This is a hard time for my family but it's also a time to rejoice. He is with the Lord, a place so much better than here. For those who didn't know him, he was a great person. A young man so full of life, joy and love for the Lord. I met his dad when he was 9 years old. He taught me how to be a mom. I was blessed to have him in my life. Alot of you "step-moms"out there know what it's like, to be blessed to have been given wonderful children. His brother Dylan is an awsome kid as well. Gary and I had three more boys after we were married. Grant, who is 8. Cooper, who is 6 and Jay, who is 4. To be loved by so many young men...(HAHA).
I want to thank all those who have been here for us through these hard times. Our family, my bff, and all of our friends. Thank you for keeping us lifted up and praying for us.
To Cindy, his mom. I pray that God heals you and your broken heart. I hurt with you.
Until next time!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment