Friday, March 27, 2009

I haven't blogged in a while. Just haven't felt like it I guess. Been looking for friends out there in the wide world of the web. For anyone who has read my blog(Lisa), my son's murder case has been given to someone else in the EPD. That is truely a prayer answered. I know God has his hand in this and I'm not just having false hopes. My hopes may be getting things solved a little quicker but hey, I have that right. God works on his time not mine. I have to keep reminding myself of that.
On a happier note. Everyone is doing well and is getting over being sick. Cooper and I were sick today for what seems like half the day. A little nausea, fever followed by vomiting. Then it's pretty much over. I pray it doesn't go past us. But you know Gary will feel like he's getting it. Then he'll milk it.
Thanks Lisa for the Isreal Houghton cd. I already ripped it into my laptop so I'll have it at work too. Your an awsome bff.
Until next time
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment